Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Interesting Interview with Brock Clement

Dear Brock Clement,

My name is Craig Doby, a freelance photographer/videographer located in Gresham, Or. I specialize in family portraits and catalogs for music artist. I am reaching out to you because I admire your creative eye. In this industry you must stand out and your work is beyond marvelous. If you please, I would love to gather some information from you with a quick interview. If you please only 2-3 sentences responses.

1. Whats your name any nicknames, hometown, and explain a little about your photography and any experience in video production? My family often calls me Brockman or McKenzie (my middle name.)  I have little experience in video production. Minimal small projects done with GoPro.


2. Would you label your creative work a hobby, passion, or business? You have a recollection of when it began? I would say all of the above. It's the thing I'm most passionate about in life and constantly practice. My passion for photography goes way back to messing with a Polaroid camera around the age of 8.



3. Who inspires you, where does all of your determination come from?
A good friend of mine is a very talented photographer and his dad is a professional with an extensive background and portfolio. They are who really got me motivated and passionate about photographer and inspired me to purchase a DSLR and learn to shoot on manual mode only. 

4. Would you say your upbringing had an impact on your creative work?
Absolutely. I have always traveled a lot and felt the urge to document my journeys.

5. Where are you currently in your career? What yours projective?
As with anything, practice makes perfect. I'm always seeking new opportunities to expand my skills and comfort levels with photography. One day soon it will be a means to justify and fund my travels.   
6. When is your next project and where can we see it? 
Hmmm. Who knows at this point. For now, stay in tune with my Instagram @brockclement

Thank you, Mr. Clement. this means a lot to me. This interview will be posted on blooger.com if you would like to see it. 

Sincerely, Craig Doby

The Shooters Photography & Videography

No comments:

Post a Comment