Wednesday, June 7, 2017

interview with Roman

I interviewed Roman Anderson. He is a videographer in Vancouver WA and has been doing video production commercials for local business and schools for 10 years.

Question 1~  What made you want to do commercials for a living?
Question 2~  Have you taken any classes to lean new skills?
Question 3~  What is one piece of advice you would give a student wanting to get into commercial work?

Romans Ansers
Anser 1~ When I was a kid my dad was in charge of marketing for one of the companies he worked for and always shared new ideas and techniques with me. As I grew up I started helping him online and decided to try it on my own with video commercials for a friends company.

Anser 2~ I started on my own and after 3 years of creating my own videos i wanted to make my work better so i took a class in California on how to be more efficient with my editing.

Anser 3~ The best advice I could give to a student would be to get into an internship and make sure it is something you really want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment