Monday, January 29, 2018

Sazhil Lopez-Bio



    Hey there! My name is Sazhil Lopez, a photographer from the best place in the world, the pacific northwest! Sunny, cloudy rainy, or even when we get a couple of inches of snow? There’s no stopping me from getting my camera and taking awesome pictures of our crazy weather state.
Growing up, I would always take pictures of buildings, scenery, and even of pets. I would always enjoy capturing random moments on the go. However, when I developed my skills I wanted to give back. In high school is when my true awakening of my passion happened. It was the last day to turn in senior pictures. I remember turning in a decent quality picture of myself taken from iPhone camera. Not gonna lie those iPhones could be a photographers mortal enemy if you know how to use one. Seeing how the other students turned in their senior pictures made me upset, not because their picture made my picture look bad, but because they actually came out nice. I then decided I wanted to take pictures and give back.
I started of my photography journey by taking a couple of senior pictures of students from my old high school. Taking a huge leap and out of my comfort zone I decided it was time for something new. It takes skill for a photographer to take pictures of a baby while having it calm. However, having some practice i think i got it down. I have captured some amazing moments of maternity, new borns, and babies just being babies.
Check out my work on Facebook and Instagram @sazhilphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment