Friday, January 26, 2018

Svetlana Krivolenkov- BIO POST

SVETLANA KRIVOLENKOV

Hi there
I’m a 21 year old photographer who loves to travel and shoot.
On a regular day you’ll find me in a coffee shop, finding
my next adventure! My dad was the one who inspired me to pick up a camera and take photos of everything, a few
years later here I am!

If your looking for a perfect photographer who poses other people to look perfect, I’m not that! The best photos are the ones that happen in between. The raw, candid and imperfect photos is what I’m all about. All my shoots involve laughter, dancing and just having a laid back time.

I’m are follower of Christ and are blessed to do this as a living! Capturing your moments is truly a passion of mine, but I want so much more than a professional relationship. I want to get to know all of my couples as friends and make friendships that will last a lifetime!

Love, Lana



No comments:

Post a Comment