Monday, April 25, 2016

Blogger Introduction

I’m Ben Peters, a camera operator, filmmaker and IT problem solver in Portland, Oregon. I’ve shot countless hours of video dating back to the early 90’s. When I was given the chance to go back to school to learn Filmmaking I jumped at the opportunity. 

In my previous career I was a professional IT problem solver. I have experience with networks, servers, desktop pc’s, and various electronic devices. With today's creative fields being highly digital, this gives me a unique skill set to be a valuable asset on location or in a studio. 

When I’m not behind a camera or in front of a computer, I love to ride my vintage Vespa clone. A ride on my scooter is a great stress reliever. 


Contact me to add my expertise to your next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment