Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Director Feature- Rhianna Rees

My director/cinematographer that I look up to is a friend of mine, Henry Thong. He's actually someone I met at the IYSFF (International Youth Silent Film Festival) back in 2014. We both were regional winners and competed internationally. His film  "The Girl In The Camera" was very nicely done and had won first that year. He's a budding filmmaker living in Australia and is amazing at what he does. He's only 19 but internships on sets and has short films that have won multiple awards. His photography is amazing and noted in the Australian paper. I still follow him on all social media. Watching him go so far in film at a young age inspires me to create films.

The Girl in the Camera (Student Film / IYSFF Romance) from Henry Thong on Vimeo.


LEAP (Student Film / IYSFF Hero) from Henry Thong on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment