Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Blogger Profile - Joshua Christiansen

Hi.  My name is Josh.


          I made a decision two years ago to devote my entire life to video/filmmaking.  Throughout high school I found myself stressing about what I would want to do for literally the rest of my life.  I've been making videos for much longer than that, but I had never thought I'd want to make it my career.
          I'm attending Mt. Hood Community College in the Integrated Media program, specializing in Video.  The reason I went with video is because learning how to make small videos good, can grow into something much larger, when working on a film.  Making movies is something I'd love to do in the future, but right now short films, and video skits are going to be my life over the course of the next few years.
          My mind runs a million miles an hour, so having a single idea is abnormal for me.  Staying focused can get hard, but in the situation I tend to slow down and take a second to breath and pay closer attention.

I have goals, and I will achieve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment