Monday, April 24, 2017

Blogger Profile - Megan Hayes

Hey, so I'm Megan Hayes (duh), I'm 19 years old, and I hope to someday to become a director/producer/editor.

My favorite director is Tim Burton. I haven't seen all of his movies quite yet, but I love his style and his work so much. It's always intrigued me and I always get really excited to see whatever it is he's making. It's also awesome because one of my favorite actors is almost always in all of his films. Tim Burton makes so many cool movies and I love every bit of them.

I like his website a lot, but I wish it had more about his films rather than his artwork (which is really cool to look at). It's super interactive, but if you don't have a lot of time then it's kind of a waste. But I think it's a cool concept and it's totally in his style too (and not just because his art is all over the website).

No comments:

Post a Comment