Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Meme Post - GordonRamsey Critiques Food

Ramsey is one of the best chef in the world. Ramsey sometimes sound mean just to make the cooking context interesting. Ramsey has been able to convince me that English food can be interesting. You don't have to like it but just listen and watch. This is breakfast gone wrong or i might say this is one of those "hell breakfast" Ramsey might call it.
 I am from former British colony and i know what it really means when an English man says"hell kitchen".  The bugger is really dry and uneatable i may say. I wonder what Chef Ramsey said about the bugger the main dish of the day. I love the way the food is presented in the plate. Although the food is burnt the presentation is perfect and wonderful to me not Chef Ramsey.
  I love breakfast because i went to Catholic elementary school and this used to be one of my best dish served in the morning by the Nuns. This is the only dish we used to share with the Nuns in the same dinning room.






                       HELL BREAKFAST BY CHEF RAMSEY.  I WAS THERE HAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment