Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Who's a Good Boy?


    To every dog, there is one question and one question only. "Who's a good boy?" Pictures of dogs with captions regarding how good they are have exploded in recent memory. This meme has seemingly popped up around October of 2016 although google trends shows the term "good boy" spiking in 2014.


    I've become a fan of this meme because of its innocence. Basically adding dialogue to animals is my thing, it's greattt. Many of my coworkers refer to me as a "Good boy" because well, I am one. And it hurts when someone tries to say that I'm not. Im so proud of my nickname that my Twitter bio even claims that I am a "certified good boy". 
This viral photo was of a persons dog before and after being told that they are a "good boy"

No comments:

Post a Comment