Monday, April 24, 2017

Director: Moses seenze iwang

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5V33yvABUZg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


Moses Seenze inwang has done a lot of movies that has won so many awards in Nollywood and the world.  He is one of the best Director you can ever meet in African movie industry. I love him. He is very creative. He creates his movie with passion and love. He is the best Producer and director that ever live. He is one of the best that ever live on the face of the earth when it comes to African movies. He brought the best cinema to Africa. He is my best and he has 50 songs in the market. I love him as a brother we are from the same state in Nigeria. His most recent movie"American Driver" went viral. It is my best. I am happy to call him my brother. You are always on top brother. He has won so many awards in the world.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment