Thursday, March 8, 2018

Hailey Strege - Bio Post

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

Hi my name is Hailey Strege. I have lived in the pacific north west all my life. I am currently going to Mt.Hood community college for the Photography program. My favorite type of photography i do is black and white film. Being in a dark room manually adjusting and developing my photos is where i feel the most happy. I am a lifestyle and portrait photographer. I am a dog lover. I have two of my own that i love to take pictures of. I grew up loving photography. As a kid going camping with my family i always had a camera with me, Taking pictures of the lakes and beaches we went to. Starting at the age of 8 when i got my first point and shoot camera. I love the outdoors, whether it's going on hikes or exploring all of  what Oregon  has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment