Monday, February 4, 2019

About me- Amy Lor








Hey! I'm Amy Lor, I'm a photographer based in Portland, Oregon. I've been into photography since middle school, but I didn't get much into it until my junior year when I joined CAL (Center of Advanced Learning). Since last year I've been taking senior pictures and portraits but I would love to start shooting in the studio and work on my lighting. It truly makes me feel happy every time I'm behind the camera where I'm able to capture what I see. Capturing the moments of people's lives are the best because they show their true beauty. Not only do I love photography but I also love the outdoors, and I enjoy going out into the world and trying new things. After getting my Associates of Arts degree at MT. Hood Community College I hope to travel around the world or at least go out of the state and capture the awesome things that catch my eye.

To see some of my work check out my Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/amylor_photography/

No comments:

Post a Comment