Sunday, February 3, 2019

Dillon Erwin-About Me




Hello, My name is Dillon Erwin and I am a MHCC Broadcasting student. When I'm not going to classes you can find me at my job in the Clackamas Town Center ThinkGeek selling toys to nerds. When I'm not selling toys to nerds you can find me at MHCC's theater department acting. And when I'm not doing any of those things (which is very rare) you can find me posting the art I draw on my social media  profiles.
 
I had already been going to MHCC two years before I enrolled in the broadcasting program. At the beginning of those two years I threw myself into prerequisite classes which in turn made me absolutely miserable. To help get me out of it I decided to join the college's choir and then the drama department. Next thing I knew, that was all I was doing and as much as I loved it I needed to start taking steps towards my career as a voice over artist. After a very constructive conversation with my theater director, he had pointed me in the direction of the Integrated Media department and now here I am.        
                My art Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment