Monday, February 4, 2019

ABOUT ME- Maysee Thao





Hello! My name is Maysee Thao and I'm part of the Advocate's photo team here at MHCC. I took a year off after graduating in Class of 2017 because I wanted to vent more before I take my next step into college. Nothing really hit my buzzer except wanting to become a professional photographer. Taking photos has always been what I love doing most as a favorite hobby - why not explore more. Now, here I am in the Integrated Media: Photography program working to get my Associates of Arts degree. Although, my parents who don't really support my interested in photography, I'm not giving up something I'm passionate about. I am currently working to start a side job shooting portraits, weddings, and events. In the next two years or so, I hope to start my main job as a Real Estate photographer. Some of my favorite hobbies are going on adventures and traveling, to enjoy the outdoors and nature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment