Monday, February 4, 2019

Tasha Bielaga - About Me

photo by Xander Marrow
I'm an artist and photographer existing in Portland, Oregon. I would say that creating things is the best part of my life. I fell in love with music at an early age, and later the art of capturing moments in a single frame. You can find me most days photographing a show, or at least the people around it. Getting to combine the two in my work now is one of the greatest things I've ever gotten to experience. 

Besides being a photographer, I'm also a curator, creator, publisher, printmaker, partner, and cat
parent. You can find me on Instagram documenting all of it at @tashabielaga, on twitter at @tashabielaga, and on Facebook at @tashabielagaart. If you want to see the magazine I curate, you check out @electricdazemag on all social medias.

No comments:

Post a Comment