Saturday, February 2, 2019

About Me-Bethany Fallgren


Hey There! I'm Bethany, an aspiring photographer who recently decided to quit her day job to attend college full time and pursue a career I'm passionate about. Photography! It has always been a huge way to express myself and love being outdoors to take pictures of nature's various landscapes. I would like to say I'm a true Oregonian, being born in the great state and have lived in the Northwest my whole life. Currently I reside at the base of Mount Hood, nestled in a tiny little shack amongst the National Forest. You can find me out and about with my 2 dogs and loving partner during our many adventures. We try and explore as much as possible and I am excited to document our travels in an new, in-depth way, while learning as much as I can in the process. Life has taken me down many roads in life and I'm ready to see where the next one leads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment