Monday, February 1, 2016

Blogger Profile - Addison Sapp










HI GUYS!
Addie Sapp here. I'm a born and raised Oregonian. I'm a photographer, preschool teacher and adventurer at heart. I never thought I would become a photographer, but it's my passion and I can't ever seem to put my camera down. Photography has never been a job or chore to me but something I look forward to, an outlet. There's something so special about photographing people and being able to tell a story through their picture. 

It all started with one girl, Instagram, an iPhone and the VSCO app. I loved the idea of being able to share my pictures and getting feedback. I got lots of good response and people suggesting that I take this photography thing to the next level. So I did. I bought my Canon 70D and started taking things a little bit more seriously. It was so much better than taking low quality pictures with my iPhone 5s. Don't get me wrong, I'm still using my iPhone, but now I'm able to take things up a notch. 

I have found the thing I love the most, photography. 






No comments:

Post a Comment