Monday, February 1, 2016

Blogger Profile - Jessica Mitchell

  
           

     I love photography because it’s a way of making time stand still.  Or should I say preserving a moment in history. I was an accountant for almost 20 years, to which I never considered myself   “artistic”.   But after many years of friends and family as well complete strangers telling me I have an eye and take beautiful pictures, have decided to go a totally different direction in my life and pursue what’s always been a joy for me, photography. I am always striving to learn new techniques as well fine tune current skills to produce images that will inspire, awe, create meaning or curiosity within oneself or the world around us, and more importantly save the moment in time forever.  All in all, my goal is to share the beauty of the world as I see it and most importantly serve your needs.

Jessica Mitchell 

No comments:

Post a Comment