Monday, February 15, 2016

Photographer ft- Stark photography

Stark photography

Stark photography is a business owned by a married couple named Daniel and Lindsay Stark. They work together in Portland Oregon doing weddings together. They have been working in photography together for about 11 years, and that is how the two met and they connected over their passion for photography.

I like how they work together as a couple to do their weddings; they both like to put their creativity together into making impressive work. The quality is wonderful and they have great reviews from almost every one of their clients. As a student wanting to become a wedding photographer I love how I see the photos that people really want, like behind the scenes of the wedding type ideas and those are the photos I hope to capture in a creative way as well. And that’s what I really like with their work.











No comments:

Post a Comment