Monday, February 1, 2016

Blogger Profile- Shauna Blakeney


Just as another will never fully experience your dreams no matter how detailed the explanation, no other will ever be able to experience the world through your eyes.   This is the heartbeat for my love for photography.  To not only be able to share my perspective of this life with others but to see how others capture their moments and details in this life.  
As a photography student I have learned and expanded my options two fold.  In the beginning I had a very direct idea of what kind of photography career I was interested in pursuing.  These days with my knowledge building I am finding it more and more difficult to choose a single genre, though I have been focusing on portraiture in the Mt Hood area and have been loving it!  
At the core, I love the human experience and wish to photograph everything possible to tell the story of it. To me, there are few things in our world as timeless and truthful as how we are captured in a single image frozen in time, and this my friends will never get old.

No comments:

Post a Comment