Wednesday, February 10, 2016

PhotographerFeature-TomHussey

"Sometimes we need photography to create a complex interplay between reality and illusion."


As a photographer I think that the options are so limitless it sometimes makes it quite difficult to put a stake in the dirt stating what you desire to photograph. As a little girl my original goal was to "take pictures for NatGeo". Of course as life went on and my path was redirected those options of traveling the world photographing amazing lifestyles and situations dwindled. Then I realized that the world is amazing and diverse right here in my back yard. I love the reality of the life that people live and am striving to capture the truths in a beautiful way a photographer.

Tom Hussey has done just that! I admire his beautiful work that captures not only the beauty and honesty of the subject but of the real situation in which they live and work.

Following are some of my favorite work from Mr Hussey as found on his website: http://www.tomhussey.com











http://www.tomhussey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment