Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Blogger Profile - Jeffery Rupp




About Me

         Hello, My Name is Jeffery Rupp; I am 22 years old. Some of my hobbies include Music, Video Games, and Movies and I love Photography I have had an admiration for Photography ever since I was a child. When I was around 8 and 9 years old my parents had a very early DSLR Camera from 2001 for which I can’t remember the brand with Interchangeable Lenses. I would get in trouble every time I was playing with it!

         I had a photography class during my Junior year of High School and we had only Point and Shoot Fujifilm cameras. They were not the best. During my Senior Year I was part of the Yearbook club and was named Editor of my Senior Yearbook where we used an early Canon Rebel model to take group photos of all the club at the high school. The worst part of that job was making the Senior pages and having to deal with all of the nit-picky parents.

         Fast Forward to 2016 I decided to enroll in the Integrated Media Photography program at Mt. Hood Community College to hopefully turn my hobby into my future career as a Commercial Photographer.

Follow me on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment