Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Davyn Owen - Blogger Profile



         Davyn Owen

      I am a 19 year old landscape and lifestyle photographer living in Boring, OR. I currently study photography at Mt. Hood Community College, and would like to someday be a commercial photographer focusing on culture, conservation, and the environment.  
      I've grown up in the Pacific Northwest my entire life, hiking, road tripping, and skiing in the great outdoors. Adventure came first in my life, and comes first now. Photography is a way for me to share experiences, and push myself to the limits. Encouraging me to hike harder, venture farther, and even conquer my fear of heights. I'm drawn to desolate, isolated places, and try at all times to get off the beaten path. It is my mission to conquer the Pan-American Highway on a motorcycle, and at some point live in a van. I can't wait to see where photography will take me next.
  Check out my Instagram to see my work:


No comments:

Post a Comment