Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Blogger Profile - Marcus Schwab

Hello World,

I am Marcus Schwab and I'm an 18 year old photographer that lives in Oregon City, OR. I mainly photograph people but I also like to go out and adventure. You can usually find me in the slow lane of the highway because my main transportation is a lifted Jeep but it does allow me to go anywhere. If you decide to look further into my life or care to know, I like being outside and exploring the many "roads" around Oregon that lead to hidden gems. Along the way you can find me taking pictures of my friends and listening to a very wide variety of music. If you decide to join me on an excursion to the world of no service you're very welcomed to, but you can't be scared when the jeep gets a little rough having to get around whatever obstacle is in the way. If you want to see some of my adventures and friends then you should check out my Instgram -> marcusjschwab

No comments:

Post a Comment