Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Blogger Profile- Stacy Swartz


Hello, my name is Stacy Swartz, and I’m a photography student at Mount Hood Community College. I’m originally from Massachusetts and moved to Portland Oregon about 2 years ago. This is my second stretch in college. I got a bachelors degree in Business right after high school but really felt lost with what I wanted to do.

Moving to Portland gave me a lot of time to think about what I want, and I
eventually realized that I was spending my time off going for walks to take photos. Photography had only ever been a hobby for me, but something I’ve enjoyed as long as I can remember. I’m mildly terrified to be studying something I enjoy, but I’m going for it. The more I learn, the more interested I get in telling stories with photography. I’m inspired by photos that make me feel something.

You can check out my instagram here!

No comments:

Post a Comment