Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Blogger profile - Ryan Jones




Hi I’m Ryan, 


I moved from England to New England (the old one got boring) in 2012 and have been living in Portland for the past two years. I came over as a wakeboard/waterski instructor and now I'm a photography student! I have enjoyed taking and sharing pictures since I was about 12 years old with a point and shoot 35mm. I didn’t own a digital camera until about 2009 and didn't take photography seriously until I moved to the States and a friend gave me her old Nikon D90. I got hooked pretty quickly after learning the Manual mode, realizing how much control I now had over my images.
   I am an avid outdoorsman and I am always seeking adventure, hopefully my career in photography will take me far and wide. I am not quite sure what direction to go in yet, but I’m sure I’ll figure it out as I go. I also have an odd interest in medium format film and developing so I will hopefully be making full use of the dark room at MHCC. Take a look at my instagram to see some of my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment