Monday, February 6, 2017

Blogger Profile-Lisa Sellers





    Hey everybody! My name is Lisa Sellers and I'm from Eagle Creek, Oregon, which is a small town you've probably never heard of.😉  I'm in the Integrated Media: Photography program at MHCC. I have an interest in portrait, landscape, newborn, and still life photography, specifically. I've been interested in photography for about six years; I started with a tiny point-and-shoot, then a bigger point-and-shoot, and then last April I purchased a Canon 70D. Like most people I bet, I started out in auto mode and didn't venture into manual until I started school and was required to. But since then I've loved manual mode and I love being able to figure out the lighting situation more hands-on! I'm excited to continue to improve and become a better photographer. 
Here is an album on Facebook of some of my favorites I've taken so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment