Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Brianna Grubb - Blogger Profie




My name is Brianna Grubb. I'm an 18 year old student at Mt. Hood Community College studying Photography. I enjoy taking all sorts of photos, from landscapes to portraits to sporting events. I have yet to find my true passion, what type of photography I want to focus my skills on in the future.

I took 2 years of photography in high school, which is where I learned a majority of my skills before taking the classes in college. My dad does photography as a side hobby, and he's very good at it. My dad is the person who showed me photography and I've been in love with it since. It's something my dad and I both enjoy and love to do, but I would actually like to make a career out of it.

 My Instagram has some of my favorite shots I've taken this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment